OSCEOLA, Wis. - Authorities in northwestern Wisconsin say a 1-year-old boy has died after he was run over by a vehicle in a private driveway near Osceola.
Polk County sheriff's officials say Arthur Flynn was struck by a vehicle at a neighbor's house Monday in Farmington. Sheriff's authorities say the driver was moving a large van so the driveway could be plowed and didn't see the boy who had been playing in the snow.
The child was taken to Osceola Medical Center and then airlifted to Regions Hospital in St. Paul, Minnesota, where he died.
New summer internship program connects high school seniors with local employers
Missing 32-year-old endangered man found, officials say
- Contribution sets pace for 2019 opening of new Madison College South Campus
- New summer internship program connects high school seniors with local employers
- Missing 32-year-old endangered man found, officials say
- McCormick Dog Park opens for season in Madison
- State opens up application window for school safety grants
- Pet python on the loose in Lancaster, police say