ST. LOUIS - A new bar in St. Louis called Open Concept is selling drinks on an average of $10 per hour.
According to its website, for $10 an hour, you can get premium liquor and for $20 an hour you can get top shelf liquor. Their website states, "At our bar we don't sell drinks, we sell time."
The bar opened Friday and is located at 2712 Cherokee St. in St. Louis.
The website also states patrons can arrive as late as they want; the time starts when you get your first drink and they will issue a full refund if you miss your booking time. While they don't sell food during the week, you can order food from other places and bring it in.
The bar also has a taco Tuesday special, an $8 per hour special every Thursday and brunch on Saturdays and Sundays with bottomless mimosas and food for $20 per hour.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
River Alliance of Wisconsin announces partnership to better protect native species
Neighbors support keeping Jenifer Street Market in current location
- Dodge County man wins $2.8 million in SuperCash! drawing
- Clouds made a difference in today's temperatures
- UW-Madison professor known for toxic lab that led to student's suicide returning to campus next year
- Capital City Trail reopens after multiyear restorations, bridge replacement
- Gov. Evers orders flags to half-staff for Wisconsin World War II soldier's burial
- Kemps and Roundy's donate 28,000 servings of milk to Second Harvest Foodbank