MILWAUKEE - Police say a teenage driver was killed while fleeing from police and crashing his vehicle in Milwaukee.
Officers say they saw the 19-year-old man driving in a reckless manner about 11:30 p.m. Tuesday on the city's south side and tried to pull him over. The driver refused to stop, fled at a high rate of speed, lost control and crashed into some parked cars. He died at the scene.
Authorities say two passengers, a 20-year-old man and 22-year-old woman, were seriously injured.
- Madison Mayor Paul Soglin announces re-election run
- Science-a-thon connects students with scientists at University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 'There's nobody to lie to': Vet shares success story of texting suicide prevention hotline
- Neighborhood welcomed into Midtown police station
- Health officials confirm 2 cases of rare polio-like disease in Wisconsin, investigate 6 more
- Law enforcement uses alleged roadway attack as teaching moment