MADISON, Wis. - A two-vehicle crash just northwest of Middleton Thursday morning slowed traffic on the Beltline, according to a news release.
The Dane County Sheriff's Office said one westbound lane of Highway 12, just north of Parmenter Street in the town of Springfield, was shut down for about 90 minutes following a crash.
Deputies and Middleton police responded to the collision at 10:47 a.m., according to the report.
The sheriff's office said that the at-fault driver, Kevin Reible, 33, of Waunakee, was headed west in his 2008 Chevrolet Equinox when he rear-ended a 2006 International milk truck.
Reible suffered minor injuries, officials said. He was cited on suspicion of inattentive driving. The driver of the milk truck was not injured.
- Silver Alert issued for 82-year-old woman
- Power pole caught fire Thursday, MFD crew responded
- School bus crash witness: 'I almost wanted to cry'
- Severe thunderstorm warning for southern Crawford, northern Grant Co. until 8:45 p.m.
- Busier Memorial Day weekend traffic this year
- 'He's just our own little superhero': 10-year-old boy's organs to be donated after car crash