MARSHALL, Wis. - A suspicious person was reported Monday morning outside Marshall High School, according to a Facebook post from the Marshal Police Department.
A student walking into the school, located in the 600 block of Madison Street, at 9:12 a.m. saw a black SUV drive through the parking lot.
According to the post, the vehicle left the parking lot and circled back, returning to the school parking lot at a different entrance.
The driver, described as a 30- to 40-year-old African-American male pulled up and began speaking to the student, allegedly asking the student where they live, their age, if they are dating anyone and if they want to hang out sometime.
Officials said the student then reported the incident to a staff member inside.
Marshall police are now asking for public assistance in identifying the driver who was last seen heading west on County Highway T toward Madison in a black, compact crossover SUV.
The Marshall Police Department can be contacted with information at 608-655-3533 or Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.
In the post, officials also reminded parents to remind their children of protective behaviors.
- Green Lake Co. officials: Road signs damaged by birdshot from rifle, handgun rounds
- State frack industry recovers, faces new competition
- Police look for man who entered apartment, inappropriately touched sleeping woman
- Oklahoma court removes some language in Pruitt FOIA ruling
- Minivan driver shot, crashes into tree in Racine
- Police: Violent mall thief breaks security guard's phone, faces intimidating witness charge