FRIENDSHIP, Wis. - Adams County sheriff’s officials are investigating a suspicious death from Tuesday in the town of Big Flats, according to a release.
Deputies and emergency crews were called to a residence in the town of Big Flats for a report of a man who was unresponsive, officials said.
The man was identified as 32-year-old Ryan Reuterskiold, of Friendship, according to the release. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The death is a suspected drug overdose, but that cannot be confirmed until toxicology and autopsy results are finalized, officials said.
An investigation into the death is ongoing.
- Middleton company looks to change wheelchair industry
- ‘It was built to last, and it will:' Following explosion, owners to restore Old City Hall
- Man tries to hide golf clubs under his hoodie during retail theft attempt
- Hikers catch rattlesnake on camera at Devil's Lake State Park
- UPDATE: Missing Dane County inmate found and arrested
- UPDATE: Dane County inmate who went AWOL arrested by authorities