FRIENDSHIP, Wis. - Adams County sheriff’s officials are investigating a suspicious death from Tuesday in the town of Big Flats, according to a release.
Deputies and emergency crews were called to a residence in the town of Big Flats for a report of a man who was unresponsive, officials said.
The man was identified as 32-year-old Ryan Reuterskiold, of Friendship, according to the release. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The death is a suspected drug overdose, but that cannot be confirmed until toxicology and autopsy results are finalized, officials said.
An investigation into the death is ongoing.
- 'It's investing in our employees': UW Health program places entry-level workers on path to success
- Police: Portage man forced into car and robbed at gunpoint, driven 3 miles away
- Brewers head back to Milwaukee after Dodgers win Game 5 of NLCS
- What you need to know about marijuana referendums in Wisconsin
- Potential wind farm raises concern in Green County
- Sheriff: Missing Wisconsin girl's parents were shot to death