FRIENDSHIP, Wis. - Adams County sheriff’s officials are investigating a suspicious death from Tuesday in the town of Big Flats, according to a release.
Deputies and emergency crews were called to a residence in the town of Big Flats for a report of a man who was unresponsive, officials said.
The man was identified as 32-year-old Ryan Reuterskiold, of Friendship, according to the release. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The death is a suspected drug overdose, but that cannot be confirmed until toxicology and autopsy results are finalized, officials said.
An investigation into the death is ongoing.
- Heat a concern for those without homes this holiday weekend
- Flowers stolen from veterans' graves on Memorial Day weekend
- Missing Beloit girl found safe
- Beloit police look for missing 10-year-old girl
- Pavement buckling on U.S. 12 impacting traffic, WisDOT says
- Madison police investigating after man robs adult video store, flees on foot