SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - U-Haul is offering victims of the Sun Prairie gas explosion that caused residents to evacuate downtown 30 days of self-storage.
The displaced residents had the opportunity to be escorted to their property by first responders Friday, and the Red Cross is continuing to provide resources to those impacted. U-Haul is now also getting involved in the recovery efforts.
Families who are in need of storage can contact U-Haul Moving and Storage of Warner Park to receive 30 days of free self-storage. U-Haul provides free storage as a part of its disaster relief program and is an official American Red Cross Disaster Responder.
If you have been displaced by the Sun Prairie gas explosion and need storage, contact U-Haul Moving and Storage of Warner Park at 808-535-8419.
- Wisconsin Sen. Johnson concerned about `widespread tariffs'
- Authorities: Man who crashed car had gunshot wound
- Potosi man dies after falling into pond, getting stuck in trampoline straps, officials say
- Racine officer on paid leave for more than 2 years
- Culver's donates 50 percent of Tuesday's sales to family of Capt. Cory Barr
- Madison man smashed over head with beer bottle in battery case