SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - A group of teachers from Eastside Elementary School joined together in the first-ever Eastside Carpool Karaoke.
Teachers Mr. Steve and Zach Van Hout started by singing a couple of songs created for Eastside students with positive messaging.
The songs they chose ranged from ones about haircuts to ones about remembering to write your name at the top of your papers.
Later in the video, two more teachers from Eastside joined the crew and sang more songs. The group also wrote a couple of parody songs using the music to "Finesse" by Bruno Mars, "In My Feelings" by Drake and "I Like It" by Cardi B.
- Security breach at Wisconsin National Guard unit; 3 arrested
- Police hope public can help find suspect in check forging case
- Driver facing 7th OWI seen swerving down road, driving into ditch, officials say
- Drunken driver admits to drinking alcohol, refuses to do field sobriety tests, troopers say
- Draft plans to be unveiled Monday night for Alliant Energy Center
- Selfies for historic preservation? City of Madison wants your help