Sun Prairie police are investigating the death of a 22-year-old man found outside a church Sunday morning.
Officers were called to Sun Prairie United Methodist Church after 7 a.m., where they found the man deceased, according to a press release.
No traumatic injuries were found and no foul play is suspected, the press release said. The exact cause of death is under investigation.
- Wisconsin man guilty of throwing gas-filled bottles at Seattle police
- Brodhead theft suspect turns himself in
- Alliant shuts off some utilities in Rock County because of flooding
- Middleton bank robbed Monday afternoon, police say
- Parent writes 'gun' on cardboard, gets into Madison classroom
- Drunken driver who struck, killed 24-year-old pedestrian sentenced to 10 years in prison