MADIson, Wis. - There was an incident in a classroom Wednesday at Sherman Middle School involving a substitute teacher in a Spanish class, according to school officials.
Principal Kristin Foreman said the substitute has been removed and will not be returning to the class. The incident was reported and immediately investigated by the school, she said.
Officials with the Madison Metropolitan School District would not release any more information about the incident.
- Portage kindergartner needs help counting soda tabs to get Guinness record
- Suspect arrested after fire at group home that displaced 7
- Rock County Jail inmates teach and learn from dog
- Man arrested for pointing gun during drug deal, officials say
- Henry Vilas Zoo announces polar bear departure
- Local businesses suffering as Monroe Street construction begins