MADIson, Wis. - There was an incident in a classroom Wednesday at Sherman Middle School involving a substitute teacher in a Spanish class, according to school officials.
Principal Kristin Foreman said the substitute has been removed and will not be returning to the class. The incident was reported and immediately investigated by the school, she said.
Officials with the Madison Metropolitan School District would not release any more information about the incident.
- Milwaukee police release video of Bucks rookie Sterling Brown arrest
- Brought together by a hate crime: 'Serve 2 Unite' delivers message at Mount Horeb High School
- Parent of school bus crash victim says a happy day took a turn for the worse
- Girl accused in officer beating stands mute in court, enters not-guilty plea
- Police: Former Lancaster student arrested after pointing gun at student in high school parking lot
- Janesville police reopen case of sexual assault allegation against former priest