The city of Stoughton is training their staff to help end corporal punishment. The area is the first city in Dane County to become a "No Hit Zone." The policy passed city council in 2016, however city staff just started training on the policy last week.
- Fire officials respond to report of fire in apartment Friday night, dispatchers say
- Touchdown Bucks! Packers' Rodgers buys into NBA team
- Police respond to hit-and-run crash on Sherman Avenue, dispatchers said
- Officials search for inmate who walked away from work release site
- Victim: 'I have never been scared like that' about fugitive found behind fake wall, complaint says
- Dane County fugitive wanted on kidnapping, sexual assault, more charges arrested in Austria