The city of Stoughton is training their staff to help end corporal punishment. The area is the first city in Dane County to become a "No Hit Zone." The policy passed city council in 2016, however city staff just started training on the policy last week.
- Bookstore hosts online fundraiser for Wisconsin School Music Association
- Packers activate Rodgers from injured reserve
- Janesville community joins together to deliver bags of hope
- Roads near Foxconn site made into highways to access funding
- Getting back on track after the holiday spending season
- Police: Woman believes her drink was drugged after online date