DOOR COUNTY, Wis. - A Silver Alert has was canceled after a Door County man went missing Wednesday night.
Phillip Meyer, 76, was last heard from on Wednesday morning over the phone. He left a voice message for family members telling them to call him back right away, and that it was an emergency.
When the family member tried to call back, Meyer didn't answer. Family then went to Meyer's house, but he wasn't there. They think he left in his car in an unknown direction of travel.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- PFC names Wahl official acting chief as search for permanent replacement begins
- Texas man suspected of killing girlfriend, infant daughter who moved from Wisconsin to be with him
- Schoep's Ice Cream Co. files for receivership
- City leaders address pedestrian safety on the isthmus
- Darlington police chief who was forgotten for the last 86 years to be honored for line-of-duty death
- Sun Prairie cutting down voter wait time by doubling up on polling places