MAUSTON, Wis. - A fatal one-vehicle crash on I-90 just south of Mauston closed the interstate Monday night, officials said.
The Wisconsin State Patrol said the incident happened around 6 p.m.
Officials are still investigating the incident, where a man was struck by a semi-truck in the right lane of traffic, according to a release.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene by the Juneau County Coroner.
Traffic was being diverted into the city of Mauston on US-12/WI-16.
- School District of Reedsburg breaks ground on new elementary school
- MMSD announces two new community schools after receiving $1.1 million grant
- Brat Fest beefs up security in light of last year's problems
- 'Added concern': Fitchburg neighbors worry with sex offender moving in near Seminole Pool
- Man who sexually assaulted UW student to be placed in Fitchburg apartment
- What's next? Water Utility Board plans for next steps after $6 million deficit