MADISON, Wis. - StageQ and the AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin are partnering to provide free HIV screenings.
StageQ is a non-profit community-based theater whose mission is to celebrate queer diversity through theater written by LGBTQ people.
The HIV screenings will take place prior to their Wednesday night performances of the musical 'Falsettos!' on October 4 and 11.
Doors will open to the Bartell theater at 5:30 p.m. and the screenings will be on a first come, first served basis until 7:00 p.m..
The 'Falesttos!' musical will run Sept. 29 through Oct. 14
- Officials warn of scams targeting grandparents
- Consumer Reports: Distracted driving
- 2 killed in apparent drunken driving crash
- DCSO: Man crashes into squad car after pursuit, deputy hurt
- Police: registered sex offender found running through west side backyards
- New overnight finals-week shuttle at UW-Madison designed for student safety