MADISON, Wis. - Madison's Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub will drain their taps and close their doors for the last time Friday, according to the restaurant's Facebook page.
After eight years in Madison, the restaurant will be shutting down.
In the post, owners said the closing of this location does not suggest anything about the state of the company or other locations. Recently, Sprecher opened a restaurant in Watertown, and the company has plans for a new location in Columbus.
For the restaurant's last weeks, they will be offering a Double Our Appreciation discount to Madison Pub Club members every day this week. Pub Club members will get $2 off beers and 20 percent off food.
- Three injured in one-vehicle crash, officials say
- Officials responding to explosion in Middleton
- Pocan offers job to former FBI deputy
- Local student in custody after sending Snapchat threat, officials say
- Shots fired at Madison man attempting to enter home, officials say
- Wisconsin man convicted in death of 2-month-old son