GREEN BAY, Wis. - The National Weather Service says Green Bay and Wausau set snowfall records on Tuesday.
Wausau received 10 inches of snow while Green Bay got between 8 and 9 inches. Forecasters say parts of Waupaca and Oconto counties received nearly a foot of snow Monday and Tuesday.
Classes at some schools were canceled Wednesday, including the Kewaunee, Clintonville, Marinette and Oconto districts. Many other schools delayed the start of classes due to the weather.
Pedestrian flown to hospital following hit-and-run incident, sheriff says
State launches addiction recovery helpline 'Call 211'
- State launches addiction recovery helpline 'Call 211'
- Janesville woman, 50, killed in crash on Highway 14
- Anonymous donor gives $98K to Sauk County flood relief
- 'They let a lot of things go in Wisconsin': Hit-and-run driver kills man, sentenced to 6 years
- 'The traffic problems are just a nightmare': Farm equipment on the road during harvest
- DOJ awards $45 million in final school safety grants, focuses on mental health