A slow no wake order that had been in effect for Swan Lake has been canceled, Columbia County officials announced Saturday.
The lifting of the order is effective immediately, according to a news release.
- Wisconsin man creating app to help disabled people travel
- Justin Timberlake gets Packers jerseys from crowd, toasts 'greatest football team on planet Earth'
- Police: Teen cited after witness says he wielded a machete in West Towne Mall parking lot
- Democrats' Senate hopes rest on farmer, guide, spokeswoman
- Dane County authorities looking for potential witness in abduction case
- Control of Congress also at stake in state legislative races