TOWN OF PLEASANT SPRINGS, Wis. - First responders assisted at a single-vehicle crash where they found the vehicle on fire.
Responders arrived at 3165 County Highway MN in Pleasant Springs at 9:19 a.m. Sunday and found the vehicle on fire. The driver was lying outside of the car, police said.
Preliminary investigation suggests the vehicle left the road , the driver lost control and was ejected from the vehicle, police said.
Police said they have not been able to identify the driver.
The driver was transported via MacFarland EMS to a local hospital with serious injuries, officials said.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Wisconsin Coalition for Gun Safety: Walker's school safety package is inadequate
- Duluth-Superior shipping season expected to open Tuesday
- Southwestern Wisconsin representative announces retirement
- Students flee studies over rumors of Steve Carell touring UW campus
- One flown from scene, two others injured in 3-vehicle accident, sheriff says
- MMSD encourages parents to talk with kids about social media following student arrest