JUNEAU, Wis. - The Dodge County Sheriff’s Department responded to reports of a single-car crash early Sunday morning after the driver lost control and hit a utility pole.
According to officials, the car was driving eastbound on County Highway R, heading toward County Highway SC when the crash occurred. The driver lost control on a curve at the intersection of the two highways and the car went off the road, flipping over before hitting the utility pole.
There were two passengers in the vehicle, a 20 year old male and a 45 year old male. The older passenger was transported from the scene with life-threatening injuries, while the younger passenger was transported with less critical injuries. The driver sustained minor injuries, but was taken to Watertown Hospital.
Currently, the names of those involved in the crash are not publically available. The investigation into the crash is ongoing.
Police: Woman shot in DeForest, man in custody Friday night
Dog's bark alerts owners to suspicious men outside home
- Police: Woman shot in DeForest, man in custody Friday night
- Dog's bark alerts owners to suspicious men outside home
- Student arrested, accused of making threats against Columbus High School
- UW-Madison Athletic Board to raise student ticket prices
- Local Dreamer concerned as DACA deadline approaches
- Dodgeville police issue arrest warrant for Kwik Trip armed robbery suspect