TOWN OF POLK, Wis. - A Silver Alert has been canceled for a woman who was missing after a car crash in the town of Polk.
Police said 63-year-old Kathleen Thomson has been found and is alive.
She went missing around 2:30 a.m. Monday after she crashed into a utility pole on County Highway C at Mayfield Road in the town of Polk.
Thomson has significant health issues that greatly limit her movement, according to the Silver Alert. She is also recovering from a recent stroke, which has limited her ability to communicate.
It's unclear where Thomson was found.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Middleton Police Chief receives Hometown Hero Award
Mineral Point woman allegedly beaten by subcontractor after she refused to pay for incomplete job
- Mineral Point woman allegedly beaten by subcontractor after she refused to pay for incomplete job
- Local girl pays it forward with heartfelt donation
- 'They're in there helping the little guy': Janesville farmer explains how Farm Aid 2019 helps him
- 4 children, 1 woman injured when car hit horse and buggy
- Lodi Police Department names new chief, addresses plans for department
- Funeral set for Milwaukee officer, hit by driver in 2017