A missing couple from Brookfield has been found safe after a Silver Alert was issued statewide.
Marina and Orlando Serna had been last seen at their home last at 7:30 p.m. on Friday night. Officers stopping by the Serna's home discovered both Marina and her husband Orlando were both gone in one of their vehicles, a 2004 black Audi A4. Police had said there was reason to believe one or both may be injured.
Officers did not say where the couple was found.
- Radioactive isotope used to detect the spread of cancer will soon be manufactured in Janesville
- Madison has used the least water in fifty years
- Rock County explosion may have been caused by legal explosives
- Judge: Cook's black notebook with lists of women's names to be suppressed from evidence
- 5 ill after eating sprouts at Wisconsin Jimmy John's
- Single vehicle crash in Town of Beloit leaves one dead