A Silver Alert has been canceled for a missing Barron County man who was last seen in Friday afternoon in the Rice Lake area.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice said in a pres release that Paul Reece, 85, was found safe Friday night.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Seasonal lighting celebration downtown starting this weekend
- Man accused of tossing acid on Latino in hate crime due in Milwaukee court
- Wisconsin county declares itself Second Amendment sanctuary
- Number of food carts down for second year in Madison, according to 2019 city review
- Mom, 2-year-old safe after truck rolls down embankment
- What problems are showing up in your child's school bus