CITY OF GREENFIELD, Wis. - A Silver Alert has been canceled after a 73-year-old Ozaukee County woman was found safe.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice issued the alert for Judith Matko on Wednesday night.
Matko is described as 5 feet, 6 inches tall and 120 pounds with straight brown hair and blue eyes.
She was last seen wearing a blue, yellow and white nightgown with a black and zebra coat over the top. She was also wearing ankle socks, slip-on shoes and eyeglasses. She also normally carries a wooden cane.
Matko was last seen 1:45 p.m. Wednesday in the City of Greenfield in Milwaukee County.
The release said she was waiting in the car while her husband was in a furniture store. When he came out, she and the car were gone.
Matko lives in Fredonia in Ozaukee County and her nickname is Juju.
The Department of Justice said she was in a black 2002 Ford Explorer Limited with Wisconsin license plate 858-CNP.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Man breaks leg, requires surgery following hit-and-run in Madison
- 15-year-old Madison teen crashes car into tree, arrested for OWI
- Pecatonica Area School District responds to controversial float in homecoming parade
- Police: 19-year-old woman sexually assaulted in car while visiting downtown Madison
- Kenosha County juvenile accused of school shooting threat may face terrorism charges
- High school student calls 911 after man stalks her, enters home, police say