MADISON, Wis. - According to its website, the Silly Yak Bakery on Mineral Point Road will be closing its doors March 31.
"It is a sad day, but we will always remember our customers and the joy our products brought to your lives," its website said.
Silly Yak Bakery is a full-time certified gluten-free baking facility that opened in 2002.
The bakery will be taking gluten-free orders for shipping until March 22. Gluten-free items will be available in store until March 31 at the storefront.
According to a Facebook post, its sister bakery The Bread Barn has been sold, but will continue to sell wheat breads and treats under a new name.
- Parents say special education is in crisis, address MMSD
- 'Ministry of presence': How chaplains are helping wellness of police officers in Wisconsin
- Man who sexually assaulted UW student to be placed in Fitchburg apartment
- Residents see floating bogs on Lake Koshkonong
- Police: Suspect in suspicious death found, arrested within 14 hours
- Madison Water Utility faces $6 million cash deficit