MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff's Office welcomed two new K-9s to its team in the last six months.
Monday night will be the first patrol shift for its newest addition. Kimo, an 18-month-old Dutch shepherd, partners with Deputy Nate Katzenmeyer.
Kreed was welcomed to the Sheriff's Office in late 2017. He is a 14-month-old Belgian Malinois who works with K-9 Deputy Brian Grafton.
The two teams are replacing teams that retired in 2017. The dogs were donated to the sheriff's office by a nonprofit.
- Road crews caution drivers near Dells
- Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub to drain taps, close Friday
- Armed robber leaves with money from Middleton Associated Bank, police say
- Downtown restaurant assists with vehicle fire, officials say
- Suspicious person reported at Marshall High School Monday, officials say
- DOC: Milwaukee prisoner escapes from a work site