PORT WASHINTON, Wis. - The Ozaukee County Sheriff's Office says it will release new details about a cold case homicide from 1984.
Eighteen-year-year-old Traci Hammerberg was found fatally bludgeoned and partially naked in the driveway of a Town of Grafton home 35 years ago. Her killer has never been found.
Hammerberg was from Saukville and attended Port Washington High School.
Now sheriff's officials say they have "significant findings" from the homicide and will hold a news conference Monday.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Seasonably cold through Wednesday; mild temperatures aren't favorable for white Christmas
- Milwaukee officer, four others injured after police chase
- All lanes open on Highway 14 at South Valley Road in Black Earth after crash
- Students in esports championship focus on leadership over competition
- Victim dies after shooting on Madison's south side
- Wisconsin Volleyball advances to Final Four