A German woman called police Thursday after a man came to her door and asked permission to search her apartment for his lost dentures.
The Associated Press reports the 56-year-old man said he was visiting a friend a few floors above the woman when he lost his dentures from the balcony.
Police believed the unusual request to track down his teeth was sincere, but they are unsure if he ever found them.
- Bryan Steil announces Congress run to replace Speaker Paul Ryan
- Wisconsin man held in northeast Minnesota shooting
- Police: Registered sex offender arrested on charges of trafficking a child
- Bryan Steil becomes GOP front-runner to win Paul Ryan's seat
- Madison hits 60 degrees for the first time in 112 days
- Police: Children find human bones while playing near Reedsburg cemetery