Miami's Sister Margaret Ann inspired brewers to come up with a new beer after a video of the sister clearing debris from Hurricane Irma with a chainsaw went viral.
Due South Brewing Company of Boynton Beach released "Nun with a Chainsaw" India Pale Ale Friday in 16-ounce cans and on draft. The beer is described as having tropical and piney flavors, which, local station WFTS says, is a combination of the tropical hurricane and the wooded debris Sister Margaret Ann was seen cutting.
- Drunk driver hits squad car, causes extensive damage, police say
- Teens shoot pellet gun out of car window, damage home
- Consumer Reports: Is alcohol good or bad for you?
- Car with 7-month-old infant inside stolen from Reach Dane day care
- Officials believe woman whose body was found in Illinois died in Town of Beloit
- State bill would override local wheel tax