(CNN) - Mike Tyson isn't shy about his love for marijuana.
On Monday's episode of his podcast, aptly named "Hotboxin' with Mike Tyson," the former heavyweight champion shared just how much he spends on the psychoactive drug.
"What do we smoke a month?" he asked his co-host, former NFL player turned marijuana advocate Eben Britton. "Is it $40,000 a month?"
"We smoke 10 tons of weed at the ranch a month," Britton said, referencing Tyson Ranch, the boxer's forthcoming 40-acre marijuana farm and "resort."
"Is that crazy?" Tyson asked, though it seemed he already knew the answer.
His guest, rapper Jim Jones, widened his eyes.
"That's a lot of weed," he said. "That's nonstop, every second weed right there."
Tyson's latest career pivot might be his most lucrative.
In addition to production facilities, the luxury resort is set to feature an edible factory, amphitheater and "glamping" campgrounds.
- Fennimore man faces 3 charges of sexual assault-sexual contact of a child
- Beaver Dam Middle School closes indefinitely following crash into building
- Richland Center's police chief is still on leave. Here's what we know about the investigation so far
- Portage PD asks help identifying person of interest in string of thefts at healthcare facilities
- Police search Oregon home, arrest 4 teens in burglary investigation
- Quintez Cephus says he's eligible to play football again for UW