A man who used his birthday numbers as inspiration on a lottery ticket ended up winning a $50,000 Powerball prize, reports UPI.
The Delaware man, who chose not to be identified, said he always uses the date of his birthday and his age, paired with random numbers to fill in the rest. The man said he's been playing Powerball and Mega Millions for about a year and a half.
The winning ticket was purchased at Bear's Kirkwood Liquors.
- Consumer Reports: Surprise causes of anemia
- Police warn about eating parade candy in New London
- Wisconsin Department of Health warns of mysterious Disease X
- UW students to install solar panels in Puerto Rico
- Man leads police on high-speed chase, injures 4 in hit-and-run crash
- Officials looking for trio in Wisconsin Lottery ticket robbery