A woman who found herself stuck in her New Hampshire swimming pool was able to rely on Facebook for help, reports The Associated Press.
Leslie, Kahn, 61, was stranded in her swimming pool after the ladder broke and she didn't have the strength to pull herself out. Alone and having left her cellphone inside the house, she was able to pull a chair holding her iPad over to her with a pool pole.
Kahn posted for help in a community Facebook page and soon a woman who lived in her neighborhood came to her rescue. The neighbor was then followed by police.
Kahn told local news station WMUR that sometimes you help others and other times, you ask for help.
- Wisconsin man held in northeast Minnesota shooting
- Police: Registered sex offender arrested on charges of trafficking a child
- Bryan Steil becomes GOP front-runner to win Paul Ryan's seat
- Madison hits 60 degrees for the first time in 112 days
- Police: Children find human bones while playing near Reedsburg cemetery
- Silver Alert issued for missing Stoughton man