A late-season Grinch got instant karma when trying to ram a large snowman in Kentucky and instead ran straight into a large stump at its center, according to social media posts.
Petersburg, Kentucky resident Cody Lutz built the snowman with help from his fiancée and soon to be sister-in-law, he told USA Today.
It was initially documented on Sunday, but by Monday Lutz shared another Facebook post showing tire tracks leading to it and its lower third partially smashed.
"What they didn’t count on, is the massive stump in the center. Life is hard, but it’s much harder when you’re stupid," he wrote.
He said he didn’t call the police about the incident and just hopes whoever did it learned a lesson, he told USA Today.
- MPD Academy graduates one of its biggest recruit classes
- 56-year-old Janesville man arrested for 4th offense OWI, DOT reports
- Former Milwaukee jail leader sentenced in dehydration death
- Genealogist leads to 82-year-old charged in 1976 cold case
- Badgers lose, but day is win for local bars
- Russia report delivered to Rosenstein, then Barr