CRANDON, Wis. - A joint funeral service for five of six family members killed in a northern Wisconsin fire will be held Saturday.
The victims' obituaries say the noon service at Praise Chapel Community Church in Crandon will commemorate the lives of 32-year-old Raymond Michiel, his girlfriend, 37-year-old Amanda Bailey-Bocek, their 1-year-old daughter Jazmin Michiel and Bailey-Bocek's sons, 7-year-old Nathan Bolding and 3-year-old Johnny Bocek.
Bailey-Bocek's great niece, 10-month-old Zoe Munoz-Soto, also died in the June 25 fire in the Langlade County community of Pickerel. Her funeral was held July 2. Her parents survived the fire.
Investigators have not yet established a cause of the fire.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Man found guilty of 16 counts of child pornography, faces at least 15 years in federal prison
Senior living facility, multiple homes evacuated after construction crew causes natural gas leak
- Senior living facility, multiple homes evacuated after construction crew causes natural gas leak
- Recognize this minivan? Law enforcement say it's involved in life-threatening hit-and-run crash
- Kids programs keep cool during summer heat
- Police: Attempted car thief impersonates undercover officer, threatens man with knife in Janesville
- Lone Girl embraces food side of brewing business
- Boxes holding LGBT publication repeatedly vandalized; anti-gay slurs written on magazines