BRODHEAD, Wis. - Police responded Friday afternoon to reports of a semi that rolled over in Brodhead.
The crash occurred on 23rd Street just east of 1st Center Avenue
Police investigation revealed the semi attempted to make a right turn onto 23rd Street, but the driver was unable to maintain control, causing the truck to overturn and land on its side.
No other vehicles were involved in the crash. The driver was treated on the scene for minor injuries.
The driver, a 21-year-old, from Tomahawk, Wisconsin, was cited for failure to maintain control, inattentive driving, and unreasonable and imprudent speed.
Sheriff: Driver appeared to deliberately try to hit deputy while officials responded to crash
No new DA office prosecutors for Dane County despite shortage
- Sheriff: Driver appeared to deliberately try to hit deputy while officials responded to crash
- No new DA office prosecutors for Dane County despite shortage
- Students discuss school security concerns
- Teacher, firearms instructor agree arming teachers is not the way to prevent school shootings
- Madison software company creates safety technology for school districts
- Officials arrest 16 in the investigation of drug distribution in Walworth County