All lanes of U.S. 151 at Gunn Road are blocked due to a fatal motor vehicle crash, according to the Dodge County Sheriff's Office.
The crash happened early Tuesday morning.
Officials say northbound traffic should exit U.S. 151 at Gunn Road, take Gunn Road to Jackson Street and take Jackson Street to get back on U.S. 151.
Southbound traffic should take Jackson Street to Gunn Road and then get back on U.S. 151.
Officials are investigating the cause of the crash and will release information on the number of vehicles involved later this morning.
- Dog attack kills 9 calves on Grant County dairy farm
- La Crosse County Health Department warns of potential measles exposure
- Man fleeing from police runs into Madison elementary school, officials say
- Wollersheim Winery wins white wine award
- Man who held up paintball gun at another driver found with loaded pistol in car, too, police say
- Burglar drops stolen copper while fleeing construction site, police say