All lanes of U.S. 151 at Gunn Road are blocked due to a fatal motor vehicle crash, according to the Dodge County Sheriff's Office.
The crash happened early Tuesday morning.
Officials say northbound traffic should exit U.S. 151 at Gunn Road, take Gunn Road to Jackson Street and take Jackson Street to get back on U.S. 151.
Southbound traffic should take Jackson Street to Gunn Road and then get back on U.S. 151.
Officials are investigating the cause of the crash and will release information on the number of vehicles involved later this morning.
- Madison man facing drug, gun charges
- Video possibly shows big cat spotted outside Jefferson County school
- Former police officer charged with sexual assault of 3 children
- Police: Dozens of car windows shattered
- Packers urinal splash guard spotted at Chicago police dept.
- Alcohol breath test kiosk a success, Racine County Jail says