BARABOO, Wis. - Officials from Sauk County are asking individuals to prepare now before potential flash flooding over the next few days.
According to a release, Sauk County officials are expecting heavy rainfall which could cause flash flooding. If an individual has had flooding previously, officials said now is the time to prepare.
There are free sand and sandbags available at the West Baraboo Garage, at 614 Highway 136 in Baraboo, across from Festival Foods.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- The Ride event in Madison canceled due to poor weather
- Highway 14 open after Rock County crash
- Man breaks leg, requires surgery following hit-and-run in Madison
- 15-year-old Madison teen crashes car into tree, arrested for OWI
- Pecatonica Area School District responds to controversial float in homecoming parade
- Police: 19-year-old woman sexually assaulted in car while visiting downtown Madison