WEST ALLIS, Wis. - Sartori Cheese won the Wisconsin State Fair's 2019 Grand Master Cheesemaker award Friday.
The fourth-generation, family-owned company is based in Plymouth.
The Rosemary and Olive Oil Asiago earned the award by being the top-rated cheese out of all competition categories and nearly 500 entries.
This is the seventh Grand Master Cheesemaker title earned by Team Sartori since 2006.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Gov. Evers signs executive order creating task force on reducing prescription drug prices
- Animal-free Venardos Circus running at West Towne Mall until Sept. 2
- Disney Classics returning to Marcus Theatres in September
- ‘It would have been a huge impact': Village happy Cambria plant is being sold rather than closing
- Senate Health Committee hears arguments for and against dental therapists bill
- Customers sad to see Michael's Frozen Custard location go: 'It's been here forever and ever'