As the temperature drops across Wisconsin, the Salvation Army's shelters fill up. The Salvation Army of Dane County has been running at capacity for the past few weeks.
- Missing Bellevue teen found safe
- City of Madison looking for input on James Madison Park improvements
- Father: Marine fatally stabbed at base is Rock County man
- Michael Johnson says soon-to-be-closed Sam's Club should be donated to Boys and Girls Club
- Man charged for breaking into home, beating elderly woman to have competency hearing
- Proposed grant would help farmers harvest and package leftover crops for hungry families