The Rock County Human Services committee made the decision Wednesday night to cut ties with CESA 2, an agency that provides in-home care to children under the age of 3 with disabilities.
- Pedestrian dies days after hit-and-run on Madison's north side
- City undertakes two major flood mitigation projects
- Dense fog to affect Monday morning commute
- ‘It's amazing': Community gets behind family's search for kidney match
- Annual Willy Street Fair continues for its 42nd year with community involvement
- Dogtoberfest continues dog costume competition, raises funds for local humane society