MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are investigating after a pizza delivery man was robbed while making a delivery Wednesday night.
According to a news release, it happened at 10:55 p.m. when the victim, a 24-year-old man, was delivering a pizza to the 2500 block of Calypso Road.
Police said the man was approached by two suspects, both described as African-American teenagers in dark clothing.
One of the suspects reportedly pulled a long rifle on the delivery man, police said in the report.
The suspects demanded money and pizza. The victim was not injured in the encounter, according to the release.
Another pizza delivery man was robbed Sunday night. There is no indication that these two incidents are related.
Anyone with information is asked to call Madison police or Madison Area Crime Stoppers.
- Sleeping driver involved in rollover accident
- Suspicious man near Janesville elementary school turns out to be concerned parent
- Walker proposes increases in funding for town roads
- Man faces reckless homicide charge in suspected heroin, fentanyl-related death
- 2018 trick or treating hours
- Incense stick stuck in roll of toilet paper causes bathroom fire, officials say