MADISON, Wis. - A resurfacing project has wrapped up on County Road M in Dane County.
County Road M between Verona and Oregon is open again, according to a release from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
The road serves as a major thoroughfare connecting Madison's west side to Verona.
County Highway M will remain a signed alternate route for U.S. Highway 18/151, or Verona Road.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- How to afford holiday shopping season, avoid January blues
- Police looking for man who robbed Associated Bank in Fitchburg
- Much colder weather for a couple of days, followed by some light snow chances
- Lake Geneva thieves pose as contractors, officials say
- Closing of 2 Roman Candle Pizzeria locations is example of Madison's unemployment issues
- 'This is their store': SASY Neighborhood fundraiser to support Jenifer Street Market