BELLEVILLE, Wis. - Belleville’s Lingonberry Llama Coffee Shop has been named Reader’s Digest’s Nicest Place in Wisconsin, according to a news release Friday.
The cafe, which opened about one year ago, was also selected as the winner of the third annual crowd-sourced “Nicest Places in America” earlier this year and was featured on News 3 Now’s Do Something Good.
Reader’s Digest selected one place in each state that “exemplifies kindness and civility in a time of American divisiveness,” according to the release. “The Lingonberry Llama Coffee Shop in Belleville is that place in Wisconsin.”
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Multiple crews responding to house fire in Burke
As possible end to General Motors strike draws near, workers continue to picket
- As possible end to General Motors strike draws near, workers continue to picket
- Safe, but costly way to make railroad crossings quieter heads to east side neighborhood
- Madison School District notifies parents about possible referenda questions for next year's ballot
- Beaver Dam police looking for people who shot out multiple windows in parking lot with BB guns
- Green Cab goes ‘greener': Company flips switch to all-electric Teslas
- Stoughton Area School District celebrates $150K gift from local company for stadium upgrades