MADISON, Wis. - According to an email to members, Pure Barre Madison Hilldale will close April 30 after five years in business.
It will have a full class schedule of Classic and Empower until the doors close. The email said all active packages and contracts will end on April 30 as well.
"We want to thank you for making our experience here a wonderful one, and for your patience in this transition," the email said. "The decision was not made lightly, but at this time, it no longer makes sense for our owner's family and life plan to own PB Madison."
The email said it hopes people continue working on their fitness journeys and strive to be their best selves.
"Thank you for letting us help you find your goals and push past your comfort zones," the email said. "Our clients and the community that has been created here is truly wonderful."
- Parents say special education is in crisis, address MMSD
- 'Ministry of presence': How chaplains are helping wellness of police officers in Wisconsin
- Man who sexually assaulted UW student to be placed in Fitchburg apartment
- Residents see floating bogs on Lake Koshkonong
- Police: Suspect in suspicious death found, arrested within 14 hours
- Madison Water Utility faces $6 million cash deficit