JANESVILLE, Wis. - Drivers in Janesville could see delays Monday as repairs are made to Memorial Drive.
The westbound lanes of Memorial Drive from Milton Avenue to Garfield Drive will close Monday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday as crews repair a storm sewer.
Drivers are asked to find alternate routes and avoid the area while the work is being completed.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- What problems are showing up in your child's school bus
- River Alliance of Wisconsin announces partnership to better protect native species
- Neighbors support keeping Jenifer Street Market in current location
- Dodge County man wins $2.8 million in SuperCash! drawing
- Clouds made a difference in today's temperatures
- Trial to resolve Feb. Beloit homicide likely will reach deliberation tomorrow