MIDDLETON, Wis. - Pope Farm Conservancy announced Wednesday it has canceled Sunflower Days 2018 due to safety concerns.
“As we prepared for this year’s event, it was apparent that limited parking and anticipated crowd size would prohibit the Friends from safely hosting Sunflower Days,” organizers said on Facebook.
Organizers said they would post more information as it became available.
- Police look for 3 men who left business without paying
- Missing 13-year-old girl possibly spotted in Miami after parents found dead in Wisconsin
- How the fluctuating stock market will affect your savings
- Two districts consider multimillion-dollar referendum due to rapid enrollment
- 'So blessed to be here': Middleton woman makes remarkable recovery after ATV crash
- Edgewood High School and surrounding neighbors at odds over stadium lights