MADISON, Wis. - BoxLunch, an apparel, accessories, collectibles, beauty, home goods and novelty merchandise store, is opening its first Madison location Wednesday at West Towne Mall.
The West Towne Mall location is the company's third Wisconsin location. BoxLunch works to support national hunger-relief efforts through Feeding America's network of food banks.
According to a release, BoxLunch will donate one meal to Feeding America for every $10 spent in-store or online. Second Harvest Foodbank of Southern Wisconsin will receive a percentage of donations raised at the new West Towne Mall store.
“We are thrilled to bring BoxLunch to Madison. Our mission is simple: sell the best product and use our business to inspire and implement solutions to help fight the hunger crisis on both a local and national level,” said Robert Thomsen, senior vice president and general manager of merchandising and marketing of BoxLunch.
The store will have a grand opening this weekend with live music, in-store giveaways and trivia games.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Highway 16 bridge in Columbus reopens after flooding
- Madison students hold vigil to remember victims of ChristChurch shooting
- Firefighters quickly extinguish fire in Fitchburg apartment complex wall
- Janesville first responders win SWAT team of the year for shooting response
- ‘Lessons learned': Officials say collaborative efforts making difference at housing project
- Construction returns to I-39/90: What to expect and what to watch out for