BALSAM LAKE, Wis. - Officials in Wisconsin are trying to generate fresh leads in the 10-year-old disappearance of a 21-year-old woman from St. Croix Falls.
Rose Marie Bly left her home on Aug. 21, 2009, and was believed to be headed to Cushing. Her car was found five days later in a parking lot in Grantsburg.
The Polk County Sheriff's Office says it has gotten more than 200 tips and interviewed more than 150 people in its investigation. On Friday they posted a video highlighting Bly's mother's search for her daughter and announced a tip line.
They're asking anyone with information to call them at 715-485-8300.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- 'UW-Madison did not create a home for us': Students behind inclusion video lead charge for change
- County, state officials announce funding to support sex trafficking survivors
- Ozaukee County K-9 dies following 10 years of service
- Wall Street Journal columnist Jason Gay to give UW-Madison's 2019 winter commencement speech
- 2 from out of state face charges in multicounty chase ending in Dane County, sheriff says
- Jury finds Plover man guilty of killing missing wife