MADISON, Wis. - Almost all of Wisconsin's congressional incumbents have retained their jobs.
Democrat Mark Pocan won re-election Tuesday in southern Wisconsin's 2nd Congressional District; Democrat Ron Kind won another two years representing western Wisconsin's 3rd Congressional District; and Democrat Gwen Moore won re-election in Milwaukee's 4th Congressional District.
Republicans Jim Sensenbrenner and Sean Duffy retained their seats in southeastern Wisconsin's 5th Congressional District and northern Wisconsin's 7th Congressional District respectively.
Republican Bryan Steil won the open 1st Congressional District in southeastern Wisconsin while Republican incumbent Glenn Grothman held onto his seat in the 6th Congressional District in east-central Wisconsin.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Rep. Vos strikes defiant tone in re-election as Assembly speaker
- Gov.-elect Evers decries Nazi salute in photo
- Evers names chief of staff; asks for $94,600 for transition
- Evers faces tough sell on prison reform with GOP lawmakers
- After life of politics, Wisconsin's Walker must ask 'Now what?'
- Democrats speak out against effort to curtail governor power