HAYWARD, Wis. - U.S. Rep. Sean Duffy has announced that he and his wife are expecting their ninth child.
In a post late Monday on his official U.S. House website, Duffy wrote: "God isn't done with our family yet! Baby number nine coming to the crew this fall!" He wrote that he and his wife aren't crazy, just full of hope for America's future.
Duffy is a Republican who has represented the 7th District in northwestern and central Wisconsin since 2011. It's the largest district in the state and covers all, or part of, 20 counties. He has been one of President Donald Trump's biggest backers in the state.
Duffy and his wife, Rachel Campos-Duffy, were both reality TV personalities and met through the MTV show "The Real World."
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Evers signs order to create Office of Clean Energy, sets goal of carbon-free electricity by 2050
- Evers: Lt. gov has been 'truthful' about college career
- Taxpayers to pay $200,000 for liberal group's attorneys
- Wisconsin Assembly leader says accommodations will be made
- Evers, Democrats offer gun background check bill
- No Republicans sign letter supporting paralyzed Democrat