NEW YORK - Sen. Amy Klobuchar has agreed to become the second Democratic presidential candidate to hold a town hall meeting on Fox News Channel.
Fox's announcement comes two days after Sen. Bernie Sanders participated in a similar meeting on Fox. It reached 2.55 million viewers, more than any other similar event so far in the 2020 campaign cycle, and drew some online anger from President Donald Trump.
Klobuchar's town hall will be on May 8 and will be held in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Like the Sanders event, it will be anchored by Fox's Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- AG Kaul blends environmental, consumer protection units
- State Supreme Court candidate says judiciary is on 'wrong track,' prioritizing politics over law
- Democratic Wisconsin AG says he likely would defend Act 10
- GOP lawmaker displays gun in front of Democrat's aide
- Republican-controlled Legislature's budget committee approved $500M increase for K-12 schools
- Democrats hope GOP will increase K-12 funding